Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Sims 2 How To Make Denise Milani Can You Install Sims 2 Pets Without The Original Copy Of Sims 2 Already Downloaded Onto Your Computer?

Can you install Sims 2 Pets without the original copy of Sims 2 already downloaded onto your computer? - the sims 2 how to make denise milani

Well, I have the Sims 2 Pets, and I'm dying to play! I think my copy of "The Sims 2 Deluxe (which I deleted from my computer), and when I try to install Sims 2 Pets told to install the original version first. Is it possible to install Sims 2 Pets?

4 comments:

♔Eden♔ said...

No, he can. If I were you I would buy a new copy of EA's games. Then, using direct downloads, not keeping with the disc. You can re-download from the EA Download Manager. It is really easy.

pink_mar... said...

The Sims 2 game has no actual installation. You need the original Sims 2 disc to install the game on your computer. Without the original game, The Sims 2 Pets running anything.

Find a copy. I suggest that borrowing from a friend. Installing Sims 2, then install Sims 2 Pets. You do not need the Sims 2 more, so you can make your friend.

Regina said...

Eh. Sorry, The Sims 2 Pets is an expansion pack for The Sims 2, you need the original The Sims 2 game, good for me pets.The except that I die sims 2 fun things for my family and me to play Sims bday NOT YET 2, so I had to go buy it!

Hope this helps: D

Sunshine said...

I'm sure he must Sims 2 installed on your computer. If you look at the needs of the Sims 2: Pets will see, it says it needs at least Sims 2 Sorry, I know how you feel. If you can not find your Sims 2 disk, you must purchase and install a new one! : (Good luck!

Post a Comment