Friday, January 8, 2010

Belgian Cheese Which Would You Give Up? Cheese, Chocolate, Or Chiles?

Which would you give up? Cheese, chocolate, or chiles? - belgian cheese

Ich liebe alle 3

Provolone ....... Munster, Dublin, Vermont Cheddar, Swiss, blue cheese, Monterey Jack ..... The list is long.

....... Belgian Chocolate, classic Hershey bar, chocolate, chocolate strawberries and light ..... The list is long.

Chile ........ Mmmmm. Fresh serrano go green from the floor with the Pico de Gallo, a well-made stuffed Chile, banana peppers, peppercinnis, classic jalapeno nachos ....... The list is long.

I like 3, and I'm an "expert" (sp?) From 3 But if I had to give up one of the three, which would be difficult )............ .............( Chocolate.

I have a weakness for sweets, but not as strong as my love for my addiction to cheese and pepperoni.

Tough call.

If I am a three GiveUp, what would it be? Why?

8 comments:

Bob said...

I like chili, but not as much as I chocolate and cheese, and love
It would be peppers.

Autumn Ammo said...

Chile.
I've never eaten, and dont think anything to eat.
I like cheese and chocolate are repealed.

BlueSea said...

Chile

diamond said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daria cheese !!!!!! Peppers, because they are good and some spicy foods soooo sooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!! and chocolate is soooooo good

diablo said...

Chocolate. I do not like.

blueaero... said...

Chile, because I do not like

Rose of Cimarron said...

Chile, because I really do not like much

Rose of Cimarron said...

Chile, because I really do not like much

Post a Comment