Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teenager Sunbathes Topless Is It Normal For Teenagers To Get Wrinkles?

Is it normal for teenagers to get wrinkles? - teenager sunbathes topless

I am 17 years old and wrinkles on the forehead, which makes me uncertain: they are not the folds of the hand, but very visible. Also in the nose is a little wrinkled - it's like pulling on the skin needs in order to teach. I am a bit worried, and I wonder why this cos I do not drink, smoke or sunbathe all, and drink lots of water. Can I do anything?

7 comments:

Francis said...

Yes, you can fold stomach.By sleep on your stomach muscles Disadvantages stretched.So sleep retirees and try to sleep on their backs.

Francis said...

Yes, you can fold stomach.By sleep on your stomach muscles Disadvantages stretched.So sleep retirees and try to sleep on their backs.

airy cookie said...

its ok.
cogens for an anti-wrinkle cream ..

airy cookie said...

its ok.
cogens for an anti-wrinkle cream ..

♥Killing Loneliness♥ said...

Perhaps to frown, as your avatar.

Anonymous said...

Well, .. If your really worried FUB forehead and nose with a little cocoa butter with vitamin E (Palmer is really good) This is good for wrinkles and scars and others who had helped me to melt and melt in a few scars on my body and works really great .

Sam 'Ace' Rothstein said...

Quit smoking and cut their hair, perhaps, when you meet a margin around it.

Post a Comment