Saturday, January 9, 2010

Girls Figure Skating Outfits What Is Up With GUYS?

What is up with GUYS? - girls figure skating outfits

People say I'm very pretty, beautiful and funny
I get a line for everyone, but what B
I was cute (Hollister and Abercrombie)
and I have many friends, and they are incredibly
I and figure skating.
but I never ask guys
and I really like someone, but nobody asks me out.

Also known as half of that ugly girl in my school was, but DONT

and people say it makes no sense that I am not in the BF, because so beautiful, beautiful, funny and intelligent

whats wrong with me? How do I solve this problem? Please help

4 comments:

Totes Magotes said...

What's wrong?
You're not really after your description of you.

Totes Magotes said...

What's wrong?
You're not really after your description of you.

Michael J said...

No one will ever know what it is with the boys. This question is not answered. Do not worry what people say that their jealousy. Mainly because their God-given talents. Some people will always hate you. It does not matter, because they are on TV because then a famous figure skater. Do not worry boys now anyway. Wait a while and come to you. Do not be impatient while waiting for their work in a special person in your sleep. I truly believe that your A game, because you bring more value than that. This means ugly girl at school is jealous. It serves you right. She thinks she won. Therefore, the small town boy is start up first popular. Theres more people out there for you just work on your dream. Now that I do here more important things.

enterpis... said...

Individuals may, by the fact that it is nice to have fun, pleasant and intelligent intimidated. Sometimes you have to take the first step. I was in the same manner, until there was one of the girls who started going to college to talk to me, I was really out of my shell. There is nothing wrong with you at all, only occasionally taking the first step.

Post a Comment