Thursday, January 21, 2010

Precious Metal Coins Best Way To Purchase Precious Metal (coins)?

Best way to purchase precious metal (coins)? - precious metal coins

Therefore, I do not know much, but I have a feeling of discomfort in the stomach, that bad times will come. You may not agree, but out of love, to my question that I'm right. (Pray that I am wrong.)

I want to buy precious metals in case something goes wrong. I have a big budget, maybe only $ 100 - $ 200 every two weeks. I know that gold is usually rock solid, but seems to be able to obtain 1 to 1.5 rooms tenth of an ounce per day to pay this way. Even if I use (in my nightmare scenario must) a day, think I will be a valuable coin that I need something to trade, are equally valuable. I guess what I'm gettting I much prefer one-hundredth of an ounce gold coin, but does not believe that they exist.

So my thought was money. Buy more, and if I do not give a penny to negotiate with the money for a can of beans on a piece of gold, only to have to eat. But it is a good store of monetary value of the hard times?

Somebody has an ideas in this, perhaps you can send me an online resource, where this type of situation was discussed, too.

Thanks

1 comment:

tokol said...

Money is a good investment IMO.

I check somewhere like territorial mint northwest. I used to buy money. http://www.nwtmint.com/index.php

You can buy gold and silver bullion in bulk or in individual pieces. You can also use gold only in increments of 1 gram buy here: http://store.nwtmint.com/product_details/2078/Swiss_PAMP_1_Gram_Gold_Bar/

Post a Comment