Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Edema More Condition_symptoms What Causes Stage 4 Pitted Edema And How Is It Treated?

What causes stage 4 pitted edema and how is it treated? - edema more condition_symptoms

This is the second attack of swelling for me. My doctor advised me socks and gave me the script to relieve water retention. The edema was confronted with itching and can even break the skin of calves. I am 74 and in the state of health is terrible for my age, but it made me curious about their cause and treatment.
Anyone out there with minimal experience as a nurse, please jump in right
Thank you to everyone and many blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stings can occur for a number of things. Some of the most common causes are congestive heart failure (CHF), chronic kidney disease (CKD), liver disease or cirrhosis, etc. The treatment, which depends on the cause. In the case of the ICC, the treatment may be different if the ERC is the cause of pitting edema. In general, a diuretic to help you excrete more urine and thus to help you lose much of this excess fluid. The cause of each of these things can vary. If I were more into details, maybe I could be a little more detail. However, the causes and the treatment is very much in terms of what happens to you.

Anonymous said...

It is very probable heart failure (CHF) due to their age, I would agree with the poster was on the kidneys, but probably the heart.

I recommend walking, and the purchase of pipe (be careful to buy a good pair,) fit. The water pill is all that will this will help. will diuresis) (urination, excess liquid.

The other thing is that you may need an echocardiogram to see if can see the heart does not pump properly, and an ECG to see if all the muscles of the heart in good condition. Conditions of the heart valves or the number of times your heart contracts, which could be the cause of your edema.

Please continue with the medication, I know it's not fun to go to the bathroom all the time.

Post a Comment