Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ativan In Dementia What Is The Difference Between Ativan And Xanax?

What is the difference between ativan and xanax? - ativan in dementia

I had a miscarriage last week 8wks. The only drug to the hospital, I was given was 800 mg ibuprofen. Yesterday my doctor also has a script for Ativan 1mg Day 4 XA. With the holidays, has taken the time for the hospital to get his records. Should I ask for something else? What is the difference between Ativan and Xanax? I xanax from "as needed" something, but I do not know anything up to 4 times per day.

2 comments:

mariat75... said...

Ativan, Xanax, and are in the same class (benzodiazepines), but Xanax is short acting (it takes less time). Dose of 4 mg per day is good but a little difficult for someone who never used before. See how it feels to him. My condolences for the loss.

mariat75... said...

Ativan, Xanax, and are in the same class (benzodiazepines), but Xanax is short acting (it takes less time). Dose of 4 mg per day is good but a little difficult for someone who never used before. See how it feels to him. My condolences for the loss.

Post a Comment