Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cj Barrymores Can Anyone Help Me Find A Cheap Place For A 5yr Old Girl's Birthday Party?

Can anyone help me find a cheap place for a 5yr old girl's birthday party? - cj barrymores

My daughter is now 6th February (I know) in the spring. I want to make a feast with friends. Not allowed to have friends in my party until I was 16, so I want her to have her friends with her. Unfortunately, there are 25 children in her class, and parents, cuz im not seeing them. We also have a large family with about 25 adults and 13 children or less. This is a mess. I have a lot of money but I want everyone to have a good time. My apartment is very small and my parents are not home. I saw Chuck-E-Cheese, Gym locations, museums, bowling alleys, zoos, Jeepers, Blow Up rebound courses, the YMCA, the pavilion on the beach, CJ Barrymore, arcades, laser film days. Can someone Think else? I live in Mt Clemens, MI and my family is from Harper Woods Waterford city of China. We are so common that is good, but I still can not find the person or under $ 10 would be ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment